Incident report: The University of California is updating the UC Learning Center, the training and professional development system we offer to all UC San Diego staff and faculty. The system will be unavailable January 29, 2015 at 5pm (PST) until Wednesday, February 4.
Beginning February 4, when you log in to the UC Learning Center, you will note that the look and feel has been updated, internet browser compatibility has been improved, and new features have been added. Please note that:
• The system will be unavailable January 29, 2015 at 5pm (PST) until Wednesday, February 4.
• Your current registrations and completions will not be impacted.
• Any in-person training scheduled during this time will take place.
• Additional communication will be issued to familiarize you with the updated system
14:08:05, 26 January 2015
Contact for this incident report: firstname.lastname@example.org
This incident has been open for about 4 days
Incident report: ACT has scheduled to upgrade the mainframe database on Sunday morning February 1st (02/01/2015).
This upgrade will begin at 12:01AM and will take 10-12 hours.
The following will be unavailable during the upgrade:
• Batch Jobs
• ISIS (Main Campus and University Extension)
• FINANCIAL LINK
• TRAVEL LINK
08:45:15, 24 January 2015
Contact for this incident report: email@example.com
This incident has been open for about 6 days